Sunday 19 January 2014

Valentines Day

We all know Valentines Day is just around the corner, so I thought I would get a head start.
My husband and I don't exchange cards but I think it's a lovely tradition.
I adore working with sponging so I hope you like this card!
 
 
 
I started off with a piece of Very Vanilla Card stock, using your sponges blend Real Red from the bottom up to centre, then using So Safron sponge centre to top, ensure you go over some of the red in centre.
Sponge edges in Basic Black.
Stamp "Dictionary" stamp in Basic Black
Use the flowers out of "Serene Silhouettes" to stamp at the bottom.
For the sentiment piece, sponge in same way then I used stamp from "Lovely Romance"
Using the Apothecary Framelits cut out sentiment, also cut out 2 Basic Black Card stock, layer with dimensionals.
Add ribbon and candy dots and you are done.
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela
 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/angelalorenz/

1 comment:

  1. What a great use of the dictionary stamp set! That is a beautiful card. The sponging is great - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.