Wednesday 19 February 2014

Occasions Catalogue Products

Well I am finally back on deck and getting back to my usual self after my back surgery. 
After receiving many many RAK's (Random Acts of Kindness) from the wonderful ladies in my Crazy Crafters team, they are all very inspirational, so I wanted to make a nice soft sweet card for a friend who was feeling unwell.
.

I hope you like!



Products used:
Flower stamp from the Occasions Catalogue 
Happy Watercolor Clear Mount #133191 Wood Mount #133188
Sentiment also from the Occasions Catalogue
Peaceful Petals Clear Mount #133107 Wood Mount #133104
Butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri in the Annual Catalogue 
Clear Mount #123759 Wood Mount#132058
Card Stock: Whisper White and Pink Pirouette
3/8 Taffeta Ribbon Pink Prouette #122981
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
Pink Pirouette Ink Pad #126956


Thanks for visiting my blog
Angela


Click on this link to take you to my online store

 Shop Online


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.