Thursday 21 August 2014

Perfect Peacock

Well I just can't get enough of this stamp....It's just way too gorgeous!
This I made for a monthly card swap between our team members.

I love playing with the blendabilities, I used Melon Mambo and Old Olive. For the middle image I recoloured a piece of Gold Soiree DSP in Hello Honey.






Short & Sweet Offer!!

22nd August - 29th August get $255 in your starter kit when you join as a demonstrator and pay only $169. Is your wish list more than $169 this may be the perfect opportunity!!
That's $86 in free product PLUS $12 in free postage!!
Tempting isn't it?? 
No selling, No parties, No workshops. Just buy items for your own stash.
No lock in dates and no penalties for dropping out. Its up to you how often you order. 

Plus enjoy a 20% discount on your orders..
Any questions please contact me? Or click on link to join now!!

Remember this offer is for one week only!!!

 Join Now


Some More Exciting News!!!
All new Holiday Catalogue will be released 28th August


Thanks for visiting my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.