Thursday 8 January 2015

Wedding Invitations


I was so slack yesterday not blogging but I did have a really good excuse.
I had an order for some beautiful wedding invitations to complete. 
Yay they are done and customer is very happy with how they turned out.
Obviously I can not show you the exact invite as they have not been sent to guests but here is the sample Luisa chose from with a few changes (minus ribbon, font changes, add parents, colour).



In this package the couple chose to go with Embossed Silver on Smokey Slate

Includes:
Wedding Invitation
RSVP card
Information card


Ready to send to the Happy Couple

Congratulations David & Luisa

Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.