Friday 6 February 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Big On You

Oh My Gosh!
You want to make some really quick easy cards get your hands on this paper stack "Stacked with Love" it's just gorgeous. 
Then throw in the "Big on You" stamp set and you are all set.
To be truthful I find it hard to do quick cards (and male ones lol) but this was so easy and it had to be because I didn't want to miss a day of blogging.
I have lot's in the works at the moment and really want to get back to it so I can show you guys!

Don't forget to check back on Sunday for our Crazy Crafters Blog Hop

Anyway I hope you like this card



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.