Thursday 12 February 2015

Occasions Catalogue 2015 - Love Is Kindness

G'day!
Yes I have been MIA for a couple of day's sorry, but I wasn't feeling the best. Well I am certainly back on track this morning and have made three different cards for you today using the same stamp set. 
With Mother's Day coming up I thought I would make these cards, can also be used for Birthday's. 
Love Is Kindness is a gorgeous stamp available from the Occasions catalogue till 31st March 2015 so be sure you don't miss out!

I hope you like these cards!

On this card I have stamped two images and fussy cut around both, coloured with Blendabilities. I then layered one behind the first to add extra flowers. Background is stamped using the Dictionary stamp on a piece of Basic Gray for main card and Smoky Slate for flower piece.



On this one I have heat embossed in White, background for main card is Something Lacy heat embossed in Black




I love how this turned out. I have heat embossed in White then coloured the outline with Blendabilities



Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow


Some of the main products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.