Friday 22 May 2015

Friendly Wishes - Bokeh

Hi All!

Well yes I bring to you today "Friendly Wishes", it's such a gorgeous stamp set to play with and especially looks great on the Bokeh background. This technique is so easy to do after watching many Youtube tutorials lol.

Colours I have used for background are Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Coastal Cabana applied with the Stampin Up sponges. Circles are created using a piece of Window sheet and the Circles dies, random sizes. Sponge several circles with a dauber and Craft White ink. Sentiment is stamped using Memento Black.

I hope you like this card.




Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out the Crazy Crafters Sneak Peek Blog Hop.


Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.