Tuesday 12 May 2015

Sneak Peek Annual Catalogue 2015/2016 You've Got This

Well my Big Brown Box arrived with all my per-order products from the new catalogue which you will be able to see online or in person on 2nd June.
Oh so many beautiful goodies to unpack I didn't know where to start.

Doesn't it look awesome!!!!


Now onto showing you one of the gorgeous stamp sets called "You've Got This"

On this card I have used three of the new In-colors ink pads & card stock
Tip Top Taupe
Mint Macaron
Watermelon Wonder

Also used the beautiful Dotted Lace Trim in Tip Top Taupe.


Using aqua painters brush on two pieces of Watercolor paper in two different colors, then I stamped the flower image onto each individual piece lining up so when you layer it all lines up. Stamp flower onto a piece of whisper white in the middle towards the top. Stamp background from the same set in Tip Top Taupe then assemble card.

I hope you like this card!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks

Thanks for visiting my blog
Till Tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.