Saturday 6 June 2015

Best Thoughts - Hostess Set

Hi All

Well it's a long weekend here and now have time to play in the craft room. Not quite the playing I wanted to do as my Big Brown Box did not turn up so when Tuesday comes around it is going to be a very busy day when it does arrive with all my new goodies.
Oh and I can not wait to share with you all what will be in it!

So in the mean time will craft with what I have from the new catty!

On this card I have used one of the new Hostess set's called "Best Thoughts" isn't it just gorgeous.




Here I have stamped and heat embossed in Black on a piece of vellum, once set turn over and take your stylus and gently run in circles in the petals.

You can watch this technique by Dot over at DOstamping 


I hope you like this card!


Thanks for visiting my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.