Tuesday 16 June 2015

Best Thoughts - Mojo Monday 402

Hi All.
Well I have thought about entering the Mojo Monday for quite some time now so today I have finally done it. Oh my gosh this was so much fun and was a challenge for me as I usually just pick a stamp set and go for it.

I have been really liking the "Shadow Stamping" lately and thought I could use this technique for this challenge. 
Here I have used Craft White and Tip Top Taupe combined with the 
"Best Thoughts" stamp set.

Shadow stamping is: you stamp in white then in stamp again in the card stock coordinating colour that you are going to use, stamp just off to line of the first image.

I hope you like this card.







Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. I love your colour combo Angela, I'm a big fan of all your cards, which are all fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the shadow stamping. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday.

    PS. I added the thumbnail image to your linky, so you're all set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela I try to pick one that I really like each week and this week yours took my eye. I really like the shadow stamping I will have to try this. Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Carl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.