Friday 12 June 2015

That Thing You Did - Greetings Thinlits


Hi All
Well it's another day so here's another card!

Today I have used the new Greetings Thinlits and I love the script in this set. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the "That Thing You Did" stamp set.
Backing piece of card stock is Blushing Bride and embossed using Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This folder is a great size of 15.2 15.2 cm which is a perfect size if you want to make a 6 x 6 inch card.

The bow is the new Dotted lace Ribbon in Tip Top Taupe, isn't is gorgeous??

I hope you like this card.





Have you seen this weeks deals??



Thanks for visiting my blog


Products Used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.