Wednesday 4 November 2015

GDP#009 Serene Silhouettes

Hi All!

Well I am back again this week with my challenge card for the
Global Design Project Challenge

Yay it is a colour challenge!!


On this card I wanted to use the Serene Silhouettes stamp set. 



Here I wanted to create a shadow on the image so I have stamped the image  in Tip Top Taupe onto the same colour card stock. Then using your Stamp-A-Ma-Jig line up so image is just off to the right of the first image and stamp in Craft White ink.

The embossing of the back ground is done using the Stylish Stripes TIEF. Run through Bigshot 3/4 the way through so you don't emboss the bottom bit leaving enough room for sentiment. 
To get the double striping put piece of card stock back into TIEF and align so the lines are in between the wider ridges. Run 3/4 ways through again. 

Happy Birthday is from the Cottage Greetings stamp set. Stamp sentiment on the bottom part.

I have layered image onto pieces of Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder.

I hope you like this card and be sure to go check out the awesome designers creations.


Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Angela - Such a great technique with this set. I love the composition of your card - great balance and use of the colors. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge. I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, this is such a lovely card. I love the technique you used on the flower! Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and gentle, love it!thanks for joining the Global Design Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stamping technique Angela, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thank your sharing your technique! I will try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.