Thursday 19 November 2015

Occasions 2016 Sneak Peak - Balloon Builders

Are you ready for another sneak peak!!!!!!!

Today I am playing with the new Balloon Builders stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue.

Check it out!




Colour used is Marina Mist








Well I am off to play again!!


If you would like a copy of the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration Catalogues please send me an email or contact me via my Facebook page and I will put you 
on my postage list and once I have them in my hot little 
hands will get them out to you!


Thanks for visiting my blog

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Angela in the Marina Mist. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had discounted this set but may have to rethink. You made the balloons look so pretty. Really nice card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.