Wednesday 13 January 2016

First Sight - Occasions 2016

Today I am playing along with the Global Design Project challenge #018



On this card I have used the First Sight stamp set from the Occasions 2016 catalogue.
I love pairing Gold and Blushing Bride together and I like how this turned out.

The sentiment usually say's "I believe in love at first sight" but I didn't want the whole verse so I masked off bottom half then inked up with versamark, removed masking tape then stamped and heat embossed in Gold on vellum.





Check out this weeks deals!




Thanks for visiting my blog




Product List

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Angela, the gold with pink is a wonderful combo and has processed a stunning card. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela - I love what you did with the sentiment here (breaking it up and positioning it over the heart). Such a beautiful combination of colors and texture! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.