Thursday 28 January 2016

First Sight - Occasions 2016

Today's card is inspired by the card I created yesterday. I am not a fan of patterned papers and love to create my own backgrounds. Here I have used the Botanical's Builder Framelits leafy border and removed the outer leaves so I was left with just the curve to make a mask.

Colours used in sponging the centre are Blackberry Bliss & Daffodil Delight.
I love the fine detail scroll work from the First Sight stamp set available from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue.




It is really hard to photograph cards that have the Wink Of Stella on them, but I have added the Clear Stella over the entire sponged background.


 Thanks for visiting my blog


Products used:

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.