Saturday 16 January 2016

Picture Perfect - Occasions 2016

Hello Saturday!
This morning I had a little time to play with the Picture Perfect stamp set and was trying to create a clean and simple card. 
I think I achieved it.

This is a 3 step set and instructions say stamp 1,2,3 but I have stamped in 3 (Darkest) ,2 (Medium),1 (Lightest) sequence this way I can see through the photopolymer stamp to align better.

.


Colours used are 3 - Cherry Cobbler, 2 - Real Red, 1 - Real Red stamped off lightly. Images in background are from the Timeless Textures set and are heat Embossed in Gold.

Product List





Colours used are 3 - Island Indigo, 2 - Lost Lagoon, 1 - Pool Party . Images in background are from the Timeless Textures set and are stamped in Pool Party classic ink.



Product List
Thanks for visiting my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.