Monday 14 March 2016

Six Sided Sampler

Today I thought I would finally try the "Baby Wipes Technique" Well I can safely say I had sooooo much fun playing around this method.

I tried several stamp sets before I settled for the Six Sided Sampler.
This technique is so easy I made several cards but this 
one was my favourite so far.



What you will need is some coordinating ink refill colours, a dvd case (available in the annual catty) and of course baby wipes.




Add droplets of ink colour to the folded baby wipe randomly. I have folded 1 baby wipe in half then in half again just for this small stamp. Ink your stamp up by pressing straight down and then lift straight up, you don't want to smooch the ink. Stamp image onto your piece of card stock. Clean stamp after every ink as this will just make your baby wipe lose it's effect.
Colours I used were:
Blushing Bride
Daffodil Delight
Marina Mist
Mint Macaron

Sentiment is from the Party Wishes stamp set available from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue till 31st March.

I hope you like this card and try out this technique.



Thanks for visiting my blog



Product List

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing the technique, can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.