Monday 9 May 2016

Sneak Peak - Mixed Borders

I have a new obsession!!!!
Loving the Copper Embossing Powder which you will be able to purchase from the new catalogue on the 1st June 2016.

Here I have embossed the Mixed Borders (also available from the new catty)  image and sentiment onto a vellum strip. Taking a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock I have stamped the same images in Bermuda Bay.
Take another piece of Bermuda Bay a tad bigger than the stamped piece and ink all edges in versamark, then dip in copper embossing powder and heat set. Layer this piece behind stamped image.




Nothing escaped the Copper Powder. I versamarked some Rhinestones and dipped in powder then heat set.




Yes I know there is some wasted embossing powder going on here but I couldn't help myself





Thanks for visiting my blog





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great day.